- Your running form visualized
- Easy to track scores
- Exercise appropriate for your level with videos
- Running form training plan
- 2 analyses & reports per month
- Be among the first to use Movaia
- Limited beta test slots
Quite an eye opener to see the photos with the angles added. I like the steps to improve. Easy and clear to understand
I did two running form analyses before and the results were very similar – but I paid a lot more…
Great to get faster than ever at the age of 49 – after more than 15 years of training! Running ist fun again, without the pain. I love that it feels like floating. I’m also keen on the possibility to check my running form whenever I want to – never stop improving!
After signing up you can upload your videos from a link in your profile. You will receive a link to download your running form analysis within 5 business days.
We believe runners improve fastest when checking their running form frequently and following their training plan so you can upload videos up to 5 times a month – it’s all included in your subscription. (Videos of yourself only please).
As a fresh start up we want to understand what works for runners and what does not. Therefore we offer for a limited time free access to our Movaia running form analysis. In turn we ask our testers to provide feedback that will shape the further development of our services. We will send out occasional questionnaires or you can drop us your thoughts anytime via our contact form.
Your report includes video stills of your running form with annotations and analysis, scores and target values for key elements of your running form, exercises with video instructions and a training plan.
Depending on your running form you will fall into one of three Levels, so you can focus on the most important improvements for you:
– After using MOVAIA for the first time over 90% of runners place in Level 1. In Level 1 you will build a strong foundation to run with good, basic form. Your report will include these running form metrics: Step rate, Foot Angle (left & right), Lean and Posture.
– In Level 2, you will learn how to sweep your foot effectively and land with your feet in the proper position relative to your body. In addition to level 1 metrics, your report will include these running form metrics: Strike Angle (left & right), Foot strike position, sweep and maximum shank extension (left & right), Arm Angle and Forward / Backward Arm Position (left & right).
– Level 3 will combine your form development with exercises and drills that will make you a stronger, faster runner, with a lower risk of injury. Your report will include all level 1 and 2 metrics and we will focus on further enhancing the scores for these.
Curious? Here is a level 1 sample report!